Sunday, April 05, 2009

Things to do

Here is my actual to do list for this weekend. As you can see I have been less than successful. I'm hopeful of a turn around in the last few hours of the weekend though.

Perhaps a mite too close when I took this with my phone then.

Mark Q5
Work that is two weeks old should really be marked by now. But something that was more pressing was...

Application form and CV
It had an actual deadline and they seem to be pretty firm on those. Unlike my Year 2s who I can fend off with any old excuse.

Blog
Well I am, but not about what I want to - skiing stories.

Facebook photos
Normally I'm off like a shot in showing off my adventures but not this time. Work is the enemy of Facebook.

Lyon - register
Oh boys and girls there's a good blog about this coming too. I'm going there in the summer and I am v. excited about it. Ok, well I'm excited. Kind of. Alright, let me rephrase that. I'm going there in the summer (and we'll stop there). I did nearly manage to do this, but then my internet was being stupid and I lost it. Might need to try again before too long.

Other things I did this weekend that I resisted putting on my to do list were watching Grey's and Gossip Girl. Those were more extra-curricular activies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails