Saturday, January 16, 2010

Food, sleep and silly faces

Well just one as it turned out. I'm going to let you into a little secret. Two times this week I forgot to take my photo until late. See if you can work out which two.

Monday 11th January
Subway lunch! I got the Monday sub of the day, chicken tikka. Not bad at all. I'd have it again. If it was Monday.

Tuesday 12th January
I made my return to running. It was a nice sabbatical.

Wedneday 13th January
Night night.

Thursday 14th January
Brusha brusha brusha.

Friday 15th January

Pizza Express with Ruth. I feel like I need to justify a pizza that big - it was the Romano base which is rolled (spun? stretched?) really thin.

Saturday 16th January
I had lunch with Karen today. For the photo we were messing about, pulling faces. But somehow Karen's face doesn't look weird, yet mine does. Must be because she's a pro at this malarky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails