Monday, January 04, 2010

New project

Someone I follow on Twitter (no one you know, or come to think of it, I know) took a picture of himself everyday last year and every so often would post it. So that's what I'm going to do. Do not expect my photos to be as arty as Karen Marathon's. Mine are just going to be a record of what I got up to on a particular day.

Saturday 2nd January
Working late into the night at my desk. I am too cool.

Sunday 3rd January
At YF we had Bex back. She's in Chicago for a year doing Mission Year. Last night she told us all about it, pretty intense, hard stuff. In a good way.

Monday 4th January

At my desk again. This is going to be my theme, I can tell.

1 comment:

Kaz said...

Hey Tina,

Good work with the photos, i'm doing all my photo a day pics with the iphone and a cool app :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails