Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365

Upon Karen Marathon's recommendation I have downloaded the Project 365 app and thus, this is what my project shall be called. I think I have set myself a fairly hard task though because:
1. I never remember to take a photo
2. I remember at night when I am be jammied, looking tired with make up removed.
3. Self-photoing yourself is quite hard on your phone. Although I have just downloaded another app that has a timer and a 'tap anywhere' function which should help.
4. Taking a photo of yourself is a bit self-centred. And hard to get you doing something different each day. But I shall keep trying.

Here's the rest of this week's collection.

Tuesday 5th January

Starbucks is ace!

Wednesday 6th January
This would be one of those occasions when it was late when I remembered. But also a photo of one of my favourite (and already most used) Christmas presents, my slippers. They look way cooler than they just sounded (and indeed look from the photo). They are bright pink knitted boots with, what one hopes is fake, fur inside. Cosy.

Thursday 7th January
Talking to Megann on the phone, hatching our next plan.

Friday 8th January
Cracked lips are no fun. They hurt.

Saturday 9th January
Watching the news; a serious face for a serious story about Togo football.

Sunday 10th January
Working again. Hmm...blank page though. (Eagle eyed president fans will notice George's W's smiling face above my forefinger. This is part of my 43 presidents mat which my computer rests on not some sort of fan paraphernalia of W.)

1 comment:

Kaz said...

Keep er lit girl, you are doing well, it becomes quite addictive I find :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails