Friday, January 22, 2010

The return of the prettiest skis the world has ever known

You would think when you're on a trip taking photos of yourself would be dead easy. But no, this was a challenge because it involved three different cameras, two memory cards, emailing, a photo editor app (to turn them to black and white), more emailing and finally blogging. But I doubt you'll feel sorry for me when you see the photos so I shan't complain.

Anyway, here are the photos, I confess I didn't take them all but hopefully you won't hold that against me.

Sunday 17th January

Eating the world famous Newark broccoli pizza. Now served in slices. (As opposed to 7" pizzas which were cut. Also into slices, but you know what I mean.)

Monday 18th January

Skating on a frozen lake! Check me out, I got skills! And a cool hat! Thanks Ruth!

Tuesday 19th January

After last year's head injury, ski helmets are the way forward. I love, love, love mine. The snow was really coming in here, you can see the flakes in the shot. Makes for cold skiing, but good powder. Gosh, I sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Wednesday 20th January


We went to a rodeo on Wednesday, which is a whole other blog! Best $11 I ever spent. Hi-lar-ious.

Thursday 21st January

On the tundra. Do you get tundras at 12,000 feet? I'm not sure, I dropped Geography like...it was hot(?) But it was as cold as the tundra, I am sure.

Friday 22nd January

Any run called Nightmare is a run I want to do. Thankfully it did not turn out to be one. Seriously though?! Who names these? Why can't they be called Fluffy Cloud and Lemon Squeezy?

See, told you you wouldn't feel sorry for me. Not even a little bit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails