Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No seriously, I am home

I was struck down! Being sick wasn't quite the welcome home I was expecting. Anyway, now that I am on the mend again and have patience to wait for photos to upload I thought I would complete the last few photos of my trip.

Here's the photo I should have put up on Sunday, the Empire State Building in blue for the Giants. Bad luck New England, turns out you can't win them all.

I forgot this too on Sunday! It was nice to see Harmony Fellowship keeping up their work!

On Friday's daily visit to the Apple Store in New York I got to play with the new MacBook Air. Pretty sweet. And in the Fifth Avenue Store they were so new I even got to see the Apple Geniuses set them up. They had to cordon off the area to let them work in peace!


Leaving Newark I thought it would be rude not to have my last broccoli pizza! And of course not to take a photo for you. It's its own tradition now.

The Emerald Isle wasn't quite how I remembered it!

So back to life in Northern Ireland now. So much has changed. I listened to Radio 1 and didn't recognise one song, not one! I didn't know England had a new football manager. Carrick has new special street lights along the promenade. But then some things are always the same, like how you have to threaten to leave O2 in order to get any sort of a deal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails