Saturday, February 23, 2008

I still have an iPod! And my ears pierced!

A quick check today revealed that today is myPod's birthday! Two years together (and since I got my ears pierced)! So in a fit of celebration I thought I'd share my Top 25 Most Played.

25. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire (the first song I ever downloaded on iTunes, 68 plays)

24. Let Me Go - Three Doors Down (Truly don't know how this got here but it has 69 plays)

23. Consuming Fire - Third Day (Reminds me of walking round the Lake, 70 plays)

22. Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis (I love this song, surprisingly this is the only Oasis song on the Top 25 but it's not my favourite of theirs,  71 plays)

21. Never Went to Church - The Streets (I downloaded this after their Live Lounge, 72 plays)

20. It's a Great Day to Be Alive - Travis Tritt (the first country song, but not the last! 73 plays)

18. You and Me - Lifehouse (this reminds me of the summer, 75 plays)

18. Move Along - The All-American Rejects (this was another early download, 75 plays)

17. Make a Move On Me - Joey Negro (on the Running playlist, 76 plays)

16. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts (I actually prefer this to the original! 77 plays)

14. Naive - Kooks (I would walk past them on the street even though this song has 80 plays)

14. Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns (my US church used to sing this a lot, 80 plays)

13.What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts (another Rascal Flatts song, 81 plays)

12. My Deliver - Rich Mullins (reminds me of driving from Greenville,  83 plays)

11. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray (this song came out first when I was in America, 85 plays)

10. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts (I like them! 86 plays)

9. The Long Way Round - Dixie Chicks (this is my theme song! 87 plays)

8. No Tomorrow - Orson (have they had other songs? 91 plays)

7. She's in Love With the Boy - Trisha Yearwood (a former number 1 on my Top 25, 93 plays)

6. Nature's Law - Embrace (Great song, 94 plays)

5. First Time - Sunblock (another Running song, I actually think I ran round the Lake with this too, 101 plays)

4. Standing Outside the Fire - Garth Brooks (how he only has one song on my Top 25 is a mystery, 102 plays)

3. In the Light - DC Talk (an oldie but a goodie, 104 plays)

2. Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks (this could well have been the only song I listened to driving home from Washington, DC, 114 plays)

1. I've Always Loved You - Third Day (I woke up to this song on the radio one Easter Saturday and sang it all the live long day so it's no surprise it's number one with 121 plays)

I have just worked out I have listened to about 3 of these songs every day since I got myPod! That's scary! But encourages me that it was money well spent.

So there you go, 2 dance songs, 5 Christian and 8 country songs amongest others. But the number one was not country. Who'd have thunk it?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails