Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday afternoon

I have the house to myself! It's like the old days of living on my own. Except with a cat.

Anyway this week there was considerably more meeting people and general going out which was a plus on last week. And it had the bonus of Brian being home so I got to see him for the first time in well over a year! Always good craic.

So today when we were in church this old lady came up to us and mimed something. It turned out to be 'Don't cry for me'. I don't know why she thought we might or whether she was playing Charades (what would you do for Argentina?) but it made us laugh no end. I love laughing in church when you really shouldn't. It feels like you might explode from laughter building up inside you.

Now I'm watching TV, 'Where Eagles Dare' is on. I Sky Plussed it for Dad so we can watch it later and maybe attempt to actually understand what is going on in it, although this wouldn't be the first time. But it does have great music. And cable cars.

Sunday afternoons are great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails