Friday, February 01, 2008

I haven't done this in a while

Jose has a super cool new car which his iPod works seamlessly with, no tuning the car radio nonsense. So on one of our trips we were listening to mine, just running through the playlists.

As one song finished and another started, Jose said 'You know, you are the musical equivalent of being very well read.' Well thank you very much.

So here's this month's list.

Apologize - Timbaland (feat. OneRepublic)
I first heard this in Australia and really liked it. Still do.

Lost in This Moment - Big and Rich
Ah, the happy return of country loving Tina Sue!

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
I really don't like Fergie but this song is annoyingly singable.

Supercalifragilisticexplialidocious - Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke
Can't beat it. In the show this song was totally different, but she did at least say it backwards right, not like Julie.

Whatever Gets You Through The Day - The Radio
Another Grey's masterpiece.

Hosanna - Hillsong
We sang this in church in Singapore but I didn't remember it til I got the CD.

All I Want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
This is from the opening titles in Juno and is so chipper! It reminds me of something that Nicky would write, kind of like the one he wrote for their wedding which now escapes me.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ha I never thought I would see the day when Tripe made it onto a Tina playlist! Hope you're good xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails