Monday, February 18, 2008

Team Sweeney

I feel like I joined the elite! Well, I thought it would be rude not to join in the shenanigans that Team Sweeney et al often has in well known local bar of a Sunday night. And once you get invited and don't show up, it looks like you're not interested and then they might not invite you again.

It was a great night's craic. Good conversation and a good laugh. Plus I got to meet the future Mrs. Owen, she's lovely.

Owen, apparently a fan of my blog, wanted me to write about the night on here, so I am (again, for fear I might not get invited back again). Owen thought that he would need to say something profound or funny in order for me to write about it. Just a shame for him it was the latter.

The moment came as we were talking about bras and boobs. (Well aside from Owen it was an all girl group and he was related/engaged/close to three of the four girls. I take myself out of it because if it were just Owen and I at a table I imagine one of the last things we'd talk about would be bras or indeed boobs.)

So I quote Owen, 'anything more than a handful is just a waste'.

Actually, I take it back. Maybe in this plastic surgery, image is everything world it is a profound statement.


Or maybe not.

Anyway, spurred on my blog, Owen has decided now to start writing his own. If this is a sample of what we can expect, I cannot wait to read the rest!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails