Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Seriously, who buys this crap?!

It won't have escaped your notice that I got a fair few flights recently. And what does flying mean?!


So here we go with another round of crap!

Are you kidding me? As if the prospect of moose head on your wall wasn't bad enough! You're supposed to put up a dinosaur head! Nobody will believe you killed it you know (unless you're Jeff Goldblum...maybe).

No, now you're kidding me. A sumo wrestler garden sculpture?


This, quite frankly, is taking the piss.

If you had this with this you really would look quite the nobbit.

Forget about the door screen Sky Mall, where can I get that outfit?!

Of course, the welfare of aging pets was once again taken care of.

But there were three main problems that this issue dealt primarily with. Problems we've all had I'm sure.

1. Unsightly litter trays

Does it help with plant growth?

I wouldn't want my handtowel in the same room as the litter tray, let alone in the same unit!

2. Packing shoes

Five pairs of shoes in just one pair?! I never thought it possible! But it is, all with the simple switch of a sole.

Shoes are so bulky aren't they? Not these fashionable articles though! They flatten and fold!

3. Cleaning high up

Wowzer! Look at all the attachments!

But wait! Which one Sky Mall, which one?!

There was, however, one thing in the entire magazine that I thought was cool.

Sleep suits in adult sizes!

I managed to restrain myself from ordering one. I don't think I could bear the indignation of 'Sky Mall' showing up on my credit card. They might think I got the Garden Yeti.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Great use of the word Wowzer!! And I almost laughed out loud (in work) at the Skyrest!!! Ha ha! K xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails