Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sky Mall

I didn't want you to miss out of some of the fantastic products you can order from Sky Mall. So I took a catalogue and took pictures of some of my favourite items. If you've ever got one of those catalogues from the Radio Times or the like, then you'll know what to expect.


Doesn't that say class?


No wait, that says class!


No! A mademoiselle haute couture floor lamp is what you need to give your home that je ne sais quoi.


Tasteful, yet decorative and the perfect chair for beside the phone in the hall. If you live in an Egyptian palace!


A fish inside a fish, ho ho, see what they did there.


What would you do with that?!


Nevermind, you'd put it beside this!


Did you have one of those pin things in the early 1990s? I did! Now, you can have the clock to match!


Washing, rinsing and colouring someone's hair has never been a pain in the neck but thanks very much for trying to sell me this handy article for $200.


What sort of a nobbit would you look on the plane in one of these?!


Sometime the pool is just too boring. If only I could play exxy oosies or table tennis in the pool!

It's not just us humans they thought of. Pets are well catered for Sky Mall.



We used to have cats, never once did I consider their need to have aerated water. I can nearly hear the laughter coming from my dad now if I had told him Tigger needed one of these. No, wait, it's swear words!

But these were my favorite of the whole catalogue. Is there some sort of epidemic of dogs with bad backs that I am unaware of?



Carpetted stairs for your dog to climb onto the sofa.


Or a carpetted ramp if stairs are even too hard.


Now that's quality. Mahogany stairs so you don't ruin the look of your living room. You know, because those ordinary doggie stairs would look stupid!

That's all fine for in the house Sky mall, but what do I do when I take my dog out in the car?!


You really have thought of eveything!


Twice!

My birthday is just a matter of months away. Don't worry if you're not going to be on a plane in time to order, there's always Sky Mall online !

PS sorry if you have any of the above articles. Sorry because you really should have better taste!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails