Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pain

[This post is best read to a backdrop of violins.]

There is not very much of me that doesn't hurt right now, I feel about 103. Let me give you a list:

Nearly sun burnt (skin red, but not on fire)
-legs
-shoulders
-back
-front (but not that low down, thank you very much! I'm not that sort of girl!)

Muscles from a weekend of high activity (details of high activity to follow tomorrow)
-legs
-shoulders
-arms
-back
-stomach
-butt

In addition to these aches and pains my ears somehow got infected again. Pus and actual blood were pouring out earlier today. They didn't even bleed when I first got them pierced. I have a theory as to how they got infected again but I'll save that for tomorrow too.

Also still hurting is the left side of my left foot. I have no idea what I did to it but every so often it hurts like...something painful and makes me scream just a little bit. Megann suggested a trapped nerve and I'll agree with her but I really have no idea what a trapped nerve might feel like.

But the thing that hurts most of all right now is that Megann left today.

One, two, three, awwww.

2 comments:

judsweeney said...

dry your eyes loser

Tina said...

And that's why you are my friend - you're so sympathetic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails