Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

We went to Wilmington, NC which you might have heard of because the legend that was Dawson’s Creek was filmed there. It is a gorgeous town and looks very like Capeside (funny that!).


Pacey?! Is that you?!

We had to go to the TV studios where it was filmed to have the tour. They film One Tree Hill now, which was my favourite T4 programme last year (I wasn’t so keen on The O.C. – sorry Jud) and an important part of my Wednesday nights here. It was pretty cool to be walking through the sets where the great Chad Michael Murray walks!


That be the studios. Apparently it’s the largest studio outside of Hollywood. Who knew?!


Joey and Audrey’s dorm room.


R.I.P. the hottest dad that ever graced a TV screen.


Proving that she really is Katie Holmes, Megann climbs in through Dawson’s window.


Dawson invited me round to watch a movie.


Not sure they captured the exact likeness of the four main stars. Seriously, Megann looks more like Joey than that depiction!


The good ship True Love.


Hayley and Brooke's bathroom. Slightly blurry because you weren't really meant to take photos on this set. Ssh!


The Ravens dressing room, go Ravens!

All together now, 'I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately...'

3 comments:

pamelaalgie said...

wow. tina you are so cool. i want to go to capeside.

Tina said...

I was cool before I went to Wilmington I'll have you know!

Tina said...

How exciting! A new commentator! Even if you do have the sense of humour of an eleven year old!! Ha ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails