Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bits and pieces

- I was walking around the lake the other day and the smell of roses from the bit, handily enough, known as the rose walk was beautiful. How often do we not take time to smell the roses?

- I downloaded a few songs the other day including The Feeling – Fill My Little World and Sunblock – First Time (pure cheesy dance!). These have made it to May’s playlist on myPod which also includes some Dolly Parton classics. I have no shame.

- I got a red cross parcel from Jude R. Super! Thanks! Return mail on its way just as soon as I organise it. I should now like to put out an appeal for text messages. I still have the same number (ends in 901 55) and it should only cost you whatever it normally costs you (unless you are on sucky 3 in which case it might cost you more but money well spent I think you'll agree). Ah go on, surprise me with a text!*


- My excitement about the World Cup continues to grow. I have printed off a wall planner for matches and looked up times and channels for here. And just today I selected my Fantasy Football team. It includes Lehmann, Henry, Crespo and Terry. I’m expecting big points from these star players!


*If you are going to text me please have more ingenuity than saying 'Hi Tina. How are you?'

2 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

I thought, YES, I'll send Tina a text message. And then discovered that the number I have for you has a 901 in it but not at the end. Could you e-mail your number to me please? Thank you!

Tina said...

Oh crap! How embarrassing! My phone number does have a 901 in it but it actually ends in 55! I was just testing you! Excellent, you passed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails