Thursday, January 28, 2010

All aboard the fun bus

I don't know how these thing happen to me, I really don't.

On my way home from Colorado I thought it was high time I stopped in at the Carolinas. I needed to rent a car here too and to cut the story short I have another SUV.

Jose met me at the airport and so as I'm signing we're catching and all that. The lady gave me the key and off I went to N26, the allotted space.

As I walk down the parking lot, one SUV stands out among all the other cars. Like literally stands out every way possible. Tall ways, length ways, every which way. But I keep telling myself it's not in N26. Mine must be the Rav 4 beside it.

Can you tell where this is going?! Yeah, so this is my 'intermediate SUV'.

I think the Why Bird stop is next.

Are you frigging joking me?! I think my Yaris would fit in its glove compartment.


It has 3 rows of seats. I could run a passenger service.

Not having my bus license I questioned whether they really wanted me to take this 'car' and the guy said it was all they had. Seriously?! You're a car rental company! You must have something slightly smaller, say that actually fits in a regular parking space. But no. This is what I have.

Good luck everybody.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails