Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never been described as maniacal before

I didn't mean to do this on a Sunday again. I think it becomes a bit predictable or something if I do it on the same day, but here's this week's project 365. Another varied week I think you'll agree.

Monday 8th February
I was dancing in the kitchen to the radio and I noticed my silhouette which I thought would make a good picture for 365.

Tuesday 9th February
Uploading photos to Facebook of my trip. Oh yeah, I was in bed.

Wednesday 10th February
Looking for inspiration from the fridge but there was nothing tasty.

Thursday 11th February
Out for a walk with my Foakleys.

Friday 12th February
Even though the rest of my hair is dishevelled, I still like the front bit to be straight.

Saturday 13th February

I love Saturday's post because my Time magazine gets delivered.

Sunday 14th February
At the youth service tonight. Kirsty laughed when she saw this photo after I took it. She said I looked maniacal. This is not encouraging news as it's just my regular taking-a-photo-of-myself face.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails