Sunday, February 07, 2010

The goodness comes when you upload the photos

I took the photos. I just didn't have the wherewithal or time to upload the photos.

Saturday 23rd January
Driving home from skiing eating an apple. I am so healthy. Love the winter wonderland outside.

Sunday 24th January
Eating out at a cool place that had firemen hats. Well, you've got to. Try them on that is. But 'look like an idiot as you get your photo taken in the gift store' also works in that sentence.

Monday 25th January
I didn't even know I was taking this photo, but I think it works.

Tuesday 26th January
Taking off my boots. No finer feeling in skiing.

Wednesday 27th January

Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. I don't know why Panera Bread even sell anything else.

Thursday 28th January
So I might have forgotten to take the photo that day. But I am technically in this photo. Barely. Ironically, it was a reject of the photo for the blog about the super sized SUV because I was in it. Now it saved Project 365.

Friday 29th January
I ran around the lake. It snowed. I got wet. Still, wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Saturday 30th January
Hanging out with the SC group. We played dominoes. It was just like old times.

Sunday 31st January
Playing chequers in Mast General Store with Will. He kicked my butt introducing some 'flying kings' rule that I had never heard of.

Monday 1st February

In the SC Botanical Gardens. The black and white of the photo has erased the blueness of the sky which is a shame. It was amazing.

Tueday 2nd February
My packed up skis. Sniff.

Wednesday 3rd February
Taking off my makeup. Well, you've already had the brushing teeth and in bed photos on other days I've forgotten.

Thursday 4th February
Buying a 2lb bag of Jelly Bellies could be the best and worst idea I have ever had. Here I am arranging my small handful into rainbow colours. I like to do that, along with saving one of each colour til the end.

Friday 5th February
At the rugby at Ravenhill. If you look carefully you can see evidence of Nicky.

Saturday 6th February

Happy birthday John Boy!

Sunday 7th February
Superbowl party for one. I even picked out a blue top hat to have in honour of the Colts and Peyton Manning, although you wouldn't know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails