Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The A Team music

I don't mean the one at the start, you know, 'In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit'. I mean the one half way through when they are getting somewhere, decide to help the man because he really needs their help (and because his daughter is hot and Face fancies her) and they make a super crazy weapon out of next to nothing. Well the music over that. That's the music I mean.

I had a good productive day today. First one for ages. When I have those sort of days I want to hear the A Team music. Course it never actually happens, except for in my head.

I had a productive day in other ways. I unwittingly sent a link in an email to everyone in my contacts. Like everyone. My old bosses, my power company in Singapore, the people I had to email to get Daily Show tickets and probably you too. Oopsy. Sorry if you got one. But if it's any consolation it's probably worse for me, as half the people reply to you to tell you've been hacked (yes, I know!*) and you get stopped from sending any emails for a while so apology emails are hard to send afterwards. Hopefully all you did with it was press delete.

Anyway, over the next few weeks I doubt I'll be on here much. But fear not, I'm going to release some previously unseen Princess material from the archives. I'm sure you can hardly wait.

*I might not have. Thanks then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails