Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Colorad-ho (ho ho)

Well I had to add those extra ho hos in there. Obviously.

This year in Colorado,I noticed a lot more in the funny t-shirt section of shops. So I took photos for you. Well you're ever keen for a laugh too. It's why you come here. Boom!

First of all for children:

If this hadn't been a kid's shirt I might have been tempted.

Ski Explorer! See what they did there? You see it's Dora the Explorer, but she's skiing (without a helmet I notice), and so they put those two things together. Oh you got that? Ok.

Elmo is an angel...a snow angel!

Elmo snowboards?! Who knew?! (And again where is his helmet?)

Now for the humourous adults amongst us:

Confucius say skiing be stupid.

No mention of any chair lift stunts though.

Ah! Capitalising on the snowboarder/skier hate. Clever.
(Taken in a shop window, sorry for the reflection.)

I like to think someone was spurred into buying this after seeing me the days I had the cold towards the end of our trip. Is there anything worse than having to blow your nose while skiing?! Sure, ok world famine...

Sadly, I didn't see any 'My whoever went to Colorado and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' t-shirts. I would have bought you one otherwise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails