Wednesday, February 23, 2011

From the drafts: Weekend TV

From October 4, 2010. I know why this never made it. I only wrote 5 sentences. I think I was also going to talk about Strictly and the need for Bruce to retire. Not much point now that we know won. Kara Tointon and em...who won the X Factor...Cher went out...hmm...that boy band was in...oh the guy...with that hat, what's his name? Sang the Biffy song? Matt Cardle! Ha! Yeah definitely no point going over that again.

It's been a good few years, but I think I am sucked back into X Factor again. The last season I saw any of at all was 2006 when Leona won. But I've got sucked in again. It started with the auditions. That's how they get you, with their crappy try-hards, attention seeking weirdos and sob stories.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails