Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Does anyone know why it's Boxing Day anyway?

So there’s another Christmas over. It always makes me a bit sad. This year I am more sad than usual because this time next week I will be half way around the world starting a new life and a new job. Let’s just hope I land on my feet once again when I get out there and it doesn’t all go belly up. Of course it would be much less likely to go belly up if I had actually done something in preparation of going. I’d tell you about all the things I still need to do but you might only judge me and think I am stupid for not being more prepared.

But back to Christmas, I got lots of nice things and most were small enough to maybe take with me! One of my most exciting presents was a web cam so I can see and talk to people in the Motherland, well you can see and talk to me. So I urge you to also get a web cam and then we can be web cam buds. Other things I got include:

Walk the Line – you already know my feelings on this
USB hub – handy when you have a lot of USB needs like web cams and the like.
Peter Kay book – everyone knows the genius of the man, now I can read his story.
Mini tripod – no more shaky shots for me.
Chocolate coins – always a winner.
Pens – always a winner (with me anyway).

Right must go, things to do. I’d tell you but then I’d have to kill you.

2 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

We got a webcam too Tina, very exciting! You'll be how many hours ahead of us? Will we need to get up early to MSN/Yahoo/Skype you?

Tina said...

I think it's 8 hours ahead so not too early hopefully!

Related Posts with Thumbnails