Friday, December 08, 2006

Something funny about/for Nicky*

I haven’t written at all this week. I haven’t been in a particularly witty mood and have done nothing of note since I last wrote. I am teetering on the edge of being sick, and two nights this week I was in bed by 8.00pm. I've been grumpy and in foul form most of the week, with small things leading to me getting thoroughly pissed off. I am so not ready for Christmas it’s not even funny, and as for going away, forget it. It’s one of those things where there is so much to do I don’t know where to start. I only have eight days left in work and there is still a lot I need to do there too. Here's hoping for a productive weekend to lift the mood.

*He told me to write ‘something funny’ either about him or for him, I can’t remember which. Due the aforementioned mood/tiredness this is all I can muster.

1 comment:

judsweeney said...

oh my giddy aunt this i prob the worst blog everrrrrrrr!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails