Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Weird Wednesday

It’s a weird feeling seeing the next person interview for your job. Not that I ever had an interview for this job, (actually, not that I would even get an interview for this job) but it's still weird. That said, whoever the lucky candidate is will never be as super organised (ha!) or be able to deal so brilliantly with Nicky’s swearing, beltching, farting and general rudeness. Neither will they be able to stumble over answering the phone as brilliantly as me (just recently for some reason I have it in my head that I work for the Department of Education which causes me to pause at 'Hello, Department of...').

You’ll be pleased to hear that I am feeling much better than last week. Man, I sounded pissed off on Friday. Since then I spent the weekend mostly in my jammies, except for a short spell on Saturday when I went to class (so industrious). I did manage to come up with a theme for the first part of my coursework which is good, and have worked on several photos already in my collection which with the help of Photoshop will look amazing.

Christmas is well underway, I watched two Christmas films at the weekend to help with the Christmas cheer but as yet nothing has been bought. I know what I’m going to buy most people and I’m just determining where is the cheapest place to get them, probably tinternet so best get a move on with that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails