Friday, December 21, 2007

Yay, flipping yay!

1. I made it to Detroit! Many laughs have already occurred. No doubt many more to come, I'm here long enough to unpack and everything!

2. My computer has now remembered it has wireless capabilities. There is still no rhyme or reason to why it should stop or start but for the time being it's working again so hurrah. Photos and stories soon, but it's late here so I'll just put this one on for now.


Waikiki in Hawaii and the last outing for my shorts and tank tops for a while. Hawaii is the new answer to the question, 'if you could live anywhere...'. A-maz-ing.

Seeing as I didn't get the chance to update my blog with the weather I've added it up the side for places I've been the past two weeks so as they get their moment in the sun, as it were. Only now can I say 'it's beginning to look at lot like Christmas'.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

I saw a programme last night called worlds most amazing videos. Hawaii was on it and it was talking about a hurricane, it was unbelievable, it was ripping roofs off all the houses! i'm sure it's lovely though hehe..
Hope you have a great Christmas chick! take care.
Kaz x

Kari said...

Aw man so jealous!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!! Take care K xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails