Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No, I hadn't forgotten

I just thought I'd let them build up for a while.

Friday 5th March
At Soul Mates. Things to notice in this photo: Yes I have swollen ankles. I was on my feet from about 3.00pm right through til after midnight. Yes, my airbed is flat. I lost the little screw top thing that holds the air in. Crucial for an airbed you might say.

Saturday 6th March
My ear plug. I never travel without ear plugs. Well I do, but I never sleep away without them. I can go to the supermarket and work without them.

Sunday 7th March
Me and my pass, which had me down as 'worship'. I thought my big moment had come only to have it denied by a clerical error.

Monday 8th March
In class. This is the dullest of dull classes, taken by Dr. Dully Dullerson. Seriously, the man could make fireworks boring.

Tuesday 9th March
In the small staff room again.

Wednesday 10th March
In my jammies with hot chocolate. No, it was not 2.00pm. It was before bed.

Thursday 11th March
It's a wonder I was able to take this photo! No hands!

Friday 12th March
In bed. I might have forgotten to take the photo again.

Saturday 13th March
Just in from a run but catching up on the rugby I missed.

Sunday 14th March
Checking for split ends. I didn't find any.

Monday 15th March
Eating the last bit of baked blueberry cheesecake. It was a triumph.

Tuesday 16th March
Getting ready for a another run. I am so fit.

Wednesday 17th March
Even if this photo was in colour, you'd see no green. Worst St. Paddy's Day ever was spent all the live long day at my computer finishing off an essay due the next day. It wasn't even on St. Patrick.

Thursday 18th March
Happy Christmas Mum! We went to see The Sound of Music in the Opera House.

Friday 19th March
I took a bit of a lazy day. Here I am enveloped in my slanket on the sofa.

Saturday 20th March
Getting my stuff ready for the Sport Relief (three) mile(s).

Sunday 21st March
At the finish line. I look a sweaty mess while Lynsey and Caroline look like they're about to start. Also, the woman taking the photo made me hold up my fingers like that to show we'd done three miles, it's not some sort of Brownie Guide promise I'm making.

Monday 22nd March
My nails are all long again after being broken down to nothing in Colorado. These are long for me.

Tuesday 23rd March
There was a time when I couldn't change a lightbulb. Seriously. I wish I was joking. Now I have the knack. Which has led to a dramatic reduction in the answer to the question how many people does Tina need to help her change a lightbulb.

So that's another week or two in the life of Tina. Thanks very much if you sponsored me by the way. Well, actually if you did, you'll already know that I have thanked you already. But I better say it here too, or someone will think I was rude for not mentioning it. £45 in the end so I'm glad that I put it on here in the end.

But that's nothing compared to how the nine people who get malaria nets because of us feel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails