Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're the best around

I signed up to run the Sport Relief mile. Actually I'm doing three. I really should have pushed myself to do six, but I wussed out in the end. So three it is. I wasn't intending to really try to get sponsorship, I just wanted to run it.

But maybe you haven't donated money through all the various texting options they're plugging all the time? Or maybe you don't really care about Fearne Cotton et al doing whatever and maybe you do care about me running? I don't know, but it'd be silly of me not to say something, because maybe, just maybe you would throw a couple of quid in the Sport Relief bucket I'm carrying (not literally you understand).

So if you'd like to sponsor me, it's http://www.mysportrelief.com/tinaruns.

I haven't set the highest of goals, but it'd still be cool to reach it. And yes, I did sponsor myself. Leading where others will follow, I hope.

Which, ironically, will be the opposite to Sunday.

1 comment:

Tina said...

So you might see now when you click on the link that I reached the goal! That didn't take long! Yay! Thanks! But maybe you've just read all this and are thinking "well there's no point now".

Yes there is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails