Friday, March 26, 2010

Re-decorating without the smell of paint

I just spent about twenty minutes there looking at changing my blog template (that's the background and colours and what not). You'll notice I didn't do it. But I think I will. Maybe. I just couldn't decide if I should go all out different or stay largely with the white and pink theme. So I left it.

I realise you probably don't really care, but I've had this one since I started way back in 2005 so we've gone through some good times. In fact, when I see it on someone else's I think of mine. And if I change it this one will be lost to the mists of time (I did make some changes to the default). I might need to take a few screen shots of the little map and statue of somewhere I don't know and that little orange box that goes with nothing else before it goes forever.

I know, I'm getting all sentimental about a blog template. Seriously.

[Updated on 18th April 2010: I did change my template. Just for old times' sake here's what it looked like before.]


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails