Thursday, March 04, 2010

Twelve days and two sorts of curling

Here's another selection of my life. Surprisingly, the Olympics do not feature more than the time I spent watching them.

Sunday 21st February
Out for a walk with Dad. I have no idea what we're laughing at.

Monday 22nd February
Brownie and Guides Thinking Day. I celebrated with mascara. I don't think there's a badge for that.

Tuesday 23th February
Snow again. I think I have seen snow every week now since before Christmas. That's quite the record. Sure, not if you live in Iceland. Shut up.

Wednesday 24th February
Late night Olympics watching. Actually this pretty much amounted to late night curling watching. Every four years I love it then forget how you play it then love it all over again. It's so clever and strategic. You have to be four moves ahead to even stand a chance. Sadly it turned out Team GB were not.

Thursday 25th February
Could I be in more of a grump? Actually I wasn't, but there's no point in denying it because all the evidence is to the contrary. Makes me wonder what my actual angry face looks like though.

Friday 26th February
Waiting for my next class. It was cold so I hadn't managed to take off my scarf.

Saturday 27th February
Getting ready to go out with my new curlers. That is to say, I was getting ready with my curlers, not going out with them. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Working. Let me know if you read this page and want to borrow the book, it's a cracker. Ok, I just lied.

Monday 1st March
Making my sandwiches before I go to bed. So clever.

Tuesday 2nd March
Late night working. Sadly not with the book about 19th Century convents. Oh no. I spent, no joke, about 8 hours that night working on Soul Mates stuff. I went to bed at 3.00am. I woke up at 7.47am. I was supposed to leave at 7.55am. I did not.

Wednesday 3rd March
Setting my alarm extra loud so I do not sleep in again.

Thursday 4th March

Working in the staff room. This time on Queen Victoria's visit to Ireland in 1849. Admit it, you didn't even know she came? Yeah, neither did I.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails