Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hello blog (again!)

Yesterday I was round at Lynsey's and was telling her about the funny blogs that I had stumbled across. And she said that I should do one, (not because I'm funny so much as because she can read it in work when things are slightly dull). Little did she know that I had signed up way-back-when but had done nothing with it, so now I have decided to resurrect this and wirte about the life of Tina the Princess. Yes, I am!

So I've put a few links up the side of the blog, which was not as easy as it I thought it would be! They make you do it in computer code, so it's not as perfect as I might like it but then I'm not a computer geek!

I will also have to try to put a few photos on to brighten it up but maybe that's for another day! Too much excitement in one day can be dangerous for you, I hear. Tomorrow I've got my visa interview so I think I should limit the time spent on tinternet and go to bed (at least) moderately early.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails