Saturday, September 17, 2005

Life is great and life is fine

Today is Saturday and I'm not doing much so I thought I'd write a blog and maybe it's time for the photos I talked about. But how do you do it so as the photos come through the post? I'm not sure! Except that I think I might have done it, I'm a computer genius, GENIUS it tell you!


Father in the supermarket (taken with my phone, not bad!)

Yes yesterday I went shopping with dad and bought a few tasty items, mini rolls and muffins being amongest them. It's all part of the '...your way thin' range. Tonight I'm going out to Jenny's in Bangor to see Jose who I know from ICYC. He's over from South Carolina. Shame that NI is all crazy at the moment.

Other things I might do this weekend

  • watch Lost from the other night
  • make cards for DYCW (they're only a year late!)
  • tidy my room
  • read Harry Potter

There's a fun weekend in store for me! There's nothing particularly fun to report so I'll maybe just sign off now and doss around somemore! Weekends are great, oh no wait, this is my life at the minute, I doss everyday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails