Saturday, September 24, 2005

Shout at him!

Yesterday brother was down at the house, eating us out of house and home once again! It was a shame that Dad and I had gone shopping the day before and bought lots of tastiness. No doubt we'd have bought less if we'd known. But it was good to see him all the same.


Brother flaffing on tinternet, after he'd fallen asleep watching TV. That's a man in his prime!

My mum made buns yesterday when David was down. We scraped the bowl, eating the leftover mixture. It was like we were 5 and 7 again! Just for that moment when we were doing it, it was like David never got married and still lived here. Don't get me wrong, I love Karen, absolutely love her. And I think she's absolutely perfect for David. But for the afternoon, it was also like I had my brother back, all to myself.


Father and brother getting dinner (looks like David is praying, he's not, but he does!). You can see the buns in question, ah happy memories of times gone by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails