Friday, September 30, 2005

Ready to go?

Things I've done this week include:

  1. Saying goodbye to people (Caroline, Jennie, Nicky, Heidi, Judith M, Ruth, Kirsty, Judith R, Sharon, Gillian, Lisa) Didn't actually cry at any of the farewells. I put that down to it not actually sinking in rather than me being brave.
  2. A day in school. Really enjoyed it! So different when you've no one watching you!
  3. Bought 2 suitcases. One is pretty darn big, the other is medium sized but with that clever zip thing which means it can be bigger.
  4. Saw Caroline's engagement ring. It's beautiful. I want to be engaged and have a lovely ring.
  5. Watched my last episodes of This Morning, Loose Women, and Diagnosis Murder.
  6. Watched my first episodes of the sixth series of The West Wing. Will be taking the rest with me.
  7. Finally finished making DYCW's thank you cards. Hurray!
  8. Washing.
  9. Sorted out my phone to work in America, will still get free texts! Yay!
  10. Paid my dentist bill. £32.40. A small price to pay I think, 'your teeth are your best friends'.

Things I still have to do:

  1. Say goodbye to more people (Family, YF, Jud, Kari)
  2. Ironing (inevitably follows washing).
  3. Packing. Seriously don't know what to take and what to leave. It's so hard!
  4. Pay my visa bill, oh the pain. Especially with my flight on it.
  5. Talk to Ruth's sister-in-law about her wedding invitations.

Last night I was up at Lynsey's and she gave me the loveliest necklace, it's got a lovely silver cross on it. We got chinese, well tasty! Can't believe that's the last time I'll be hanging out with her til Christmas.

Don't think this photo shows off the beauty of the necklace.


My suitcases (with tags still attached)

Really though, what have I done?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails