Monday, September 26, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

I booked my flights to America today. I think I have only cried about 3 times since! I'm in for a great week then, living on the brink of tears! I fly from Dublin to Gatwick, then Gatwick to Atlanta where Roma will pick me up. In 168 hours (that's a week folks!) I'll be in Atlanta! Oh my goodness! What have I done?! I texted loads of people and they were all very nice and told me I'd be fine and I'd have a ball. Which I really hope is true. I've arranged farewell meetings with friends. I know I'll cry at most (alright, all) of them! I know that Nicky will try to make me cry! He really won't need to try to hard. I remember when Juliette left the Chris Moyles show, they had bets on when she'd cry, 'who had 8.04?'. That's what my friends should do, at least they might make a bit of money!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails