Thursday, September 14, 2006

Running out of time

I have about about 100 hours left in the States. Very slowly I am getting things sorted out for my move home. I've shipped two ridicously large boxes home and I've sorted out my bank stuff. Ok, so very slowly as I still have to make and give leaving presents, do a final shop for all things cheaper here than home, write a report, say my goodbyes, and of course, the nightmare that will pack the rest of my stuff.

However one day left in the office and it looks like this:


Don't worry, I'm fine. I was not hurt in the paper explosion.

Tomorrow is tidying day. No tomorrow has to be tidying day.


Lord have mercy.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

There should be an official 'Tidying Day'. Like Pancake Day only with time off work. There are no Bank Holidays between August and Christmas. I declare National Tidying Day to be on the 1st Monday in November (that's the 6th this year folks...). Then Tina you will love tidying because of course you love ALL National events.

Ha ha ha.

Tina said...

Count me in! But now does the BBC have the rights to coverage of any events of this National Event?! I hope so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails