Friday, September 01, 2006

The exact opposite of yesterday

Even though it’s after 11.00pm and I am working at the office, even though it’s post-Conference I am in an amazingly good mood. I put this down to these reasons:

1. I got a lot accomplished today in work.
2. I’m still celebrating my victory over my arch nemesis, mail merge.
3. I got my hair cut and I don’t look like a southern belle. It’s definitely different though.
4. There is a great weekend in store. And a long weekend at that. Hurray for Labor Day and being off Monday.
5. I saw 'Invincible' last night. Very enjoyable and an even deeper appreciation for American Football. But one of the trailers was for this film which just made me smile and laugh. Click on the link and watch the trailer. Also go to videos and watch trailer one. Singing and dancing penguins, genius!

I know I still need to talk about last weekend, hopefully tomorrow. Today disappeared to the aforementioned work and hair cut. But tomorrow, tomorrow will be the road trip story.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

hey chick,
havent yer email address in work, so i'm postin' here
i phoned up the tech and they said telephone enrolment finished yesterday...oops..u have to go in to apply..

Tina said...

Hmm...I'll send you an email!

Re. the haircut, I forgot to mention these great lines from the hairdresser man.

-'Oh you've got grey hair at the front! Let's try and cover that.'
-'Your hair is longer that it really needs to be.'
-'You just straighten your hair into submission don't you?'

Amazingly he was complimentary about the colour of my hair. I promise that was the first time in my life that has ever happened

Related Posts with Thumbnails