Friday, January 12, 2007

Coincidently I'm wearing my Monsoon skirt

So since yesterday, I promise you it has not stopped raining. It's a torrential downpour. Apparently it's monsoon season. I prefer the clothes.

So my first week is over. It went ok. I am still trying to remember how to teach and what not, but I am thankful for a good timetable and my own classroom to work in. The students here are on the whole well behaved and conscientious which makes my job easier. I hate, absolutely hate, teaching ancient civilisations and cannot think of a duller topic in History to teach. It's a real pain that each lesson I have of it I have to do three times! No major funny stories, lots of me winging classes and thinking on my feet, especially when eager students ask me things like how many ice ages there were.

It's officially the weekend now. Not really sure what I'll get up to, but no doubt I'll be able to busy myself with schemes of work and lesson plans. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails