Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life is not a job*

This week:

I have wondered where the time has gone.
I missed home a little bit.
I have spent more time at school than I thought possible.
I had the best Mexican food.
I had great night’s craic out with Clare, Derek and Paul.
I got a printer.
I went to church.
I saw 36 presentations on life in Ancient China.
I managed to avoid cooking at all.
I therefore managed to avoid dishes.
I got Real Player and Flash on my computer in school (bring on Chris Moyles and You Tube - actually there's some good History videos on You Tube. Can't work out a way to incorporate Chris Moyles in class).
I got a sore head working out timetabling and rooms for workshops and seminars for the entire school.
I was nervous about a Parents’ briefing, but it was all ok.

I ate about 2000 frozen grapes.
I got mail from Kari.
I reached song number 1183 - 'Thriller' Michael Jackson.
I fell going upstairs.

I then quickly did that look round thing to see who saw – no one. Phew.

Sorry for the radio silence, but it all went a bit crazy. I will try to resume normal service, but that will all depend on me getting my work done and not being too tired to not even switch on my computer when I get home.


*This was emblazoned across someone's t-shirt at the parents' briefing. The irony was not lost on me as I saw it when we left school at 10.30pm.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails