Monday, March 19, 2007

Two weddings and a staff meeting

Congratulations to Kirsty and Rachel who got married today. Not to each other you understand, to fine gentlemen. I am quite sure they won't read this, in fact I am quite sure they don't know I have a blog, but congratulations anyway! [Oh, and while we are on the subject and before he berates me for not mentioning it, Happy Anniversary to Nicky and Heidi. And like they say on CBBC after they've done the home made Birthday Cards (which, if you ask me, got way too competitive) if today is your birthday, Happy Birthday to you!]

Anyway, today was the first day back and it suuccckkkkeeeeedddddd! But even though I have not done a pick of work tonight, tomorrow will be a better day. We won't have a two hour staff meeting for one.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I am such a number freak - my past two posts have been at 1.11 and 11.11. Weird eh?

Not really, but I am quite, quite dull.

Kaz said...

Hey Tina, thank you very much for the letter. It was great to read, and i've written you one straight back hehe.
I'll post it to ya in the next couple fo days chica!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails