Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ten reasons why Pez shouldn’t be so great

1. They are tiny.
2. You only get 10 of them.
3. The dispenser is just cheap plastic.
4. You really don’t need a dispenser for 10 sweets, yet they don’t taste as good coming straight from the packet.
5. You have to get your grubby fingers all over them to get them in the dispenser.
6. You end up dropping half of them trying to get them in the dispenser.

7. The other half get turned around putting them in and only your little finger is small enough to turn them back.
8. Technically the sweet is coming out of the 80s cartoon character’s mouth. Surely that makes it vomit?
9. Once they are in the dispenser you have no idea how many are left so the last one is a bit of a surprise.
10. Eventually the spring goes and the dispenser is worthless (you know, because it was worth so much before).

Yet even with all these reasons, I still get excited when I get them, like today!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I don't know anyone who doesn't like Pex - is it just because they are kids sweets?

Kari said...

Hmmm and I dont know anyone who doesn't like Pez either...doh!

Kaz said...

I dont hehe, well i'm not fussed on them. dont think i've had them since i was on some package holiday. I associate them with Spain

Tina said...

Well I think you are not well fussed on them because you aren't fussed on sweets period. But yeah, I associate them with airports and the like.

Kari, you made me laugh with that! Funny girl!

Kaz said...

I'm gettin a bit more of a sweet tooth actually, its weird. maybe that cos i'm pregnant.....

hahahhaha aye right. Check out my blog chick c the aftermath of my wisdom tooth removal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails