Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dripping down on me

I have reached the conclusion that I absolutely cannot work without pressure on me. Can't do it. Like today, I'd like to tell you when I came up with what I was doing in class but for fear that you'd think I was a really terrible, unorganised teacher I won't.

In my defense though, I think need that extra bit of adrenaline in order to get stuff done quickly, and paradoxically, done well (well better than you'd think). If I have too much time to do things, I second guess myself and indecision prevents me from being constructive.

I just wish that I wouldn't try to work at times when it is clear I'm going to get little of any value done.

1 comment:

Kaz said...

i've turned into that procrastinating person as well..
(like my vocab)
All the photography stuff has to be in this Sat and I cannot motivate myself to do all the written work. I know I will be dong it all on Friday night...Not sure if I work best under pressure, I may hand in a pile of sh*te ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails