Monday, May 21, 2007

Exciting mail good, junk mail bad

I have always been quite fortunate to have nice people to work with. Look what one of my old colleagues sent me this week:


Extra excitement because everything was wrapped up! Oooh tension!


Easter chocolates and jellies (v. tasty), a handmade card (v. pretty), spectacle wipes (v. useful), tissues (v. handy), nail buffer (v. girly), flip flops (v. essential), OK magazine (v. nice), Vaseline with SPF15 (v. indispensable) and the pièce de résistance:


A granny rain hat!

V. styling I think you'll agree! (and I'll thank you very much for not putting this as your album cover on your Bebo Stolen Photos Ross! Although, that said it might be marginally better than the one there at the moment!)

All this meant I didn't even mind having to get up at a decent time on Saturday to go to the Post Office to pick it up because it be so big it didn't fit in my mailbox. Well, as Father says, if something's worth doing, it's worth doing right!

2 comments:

Kaz said...

How old is that OK mag, as far as I'm aware jesse and Nadine are no more! haha

Nice hat, very striking!

MinisterMoo said...

You know I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. Oh, wait...


It is indeed a good photo, I trust that one of your wonderful pupils doesn't somehow find the site and wonder why you're smoking a spoon. That is what's sticking out of your mouth, isn't it?

You have a great day now, y'hear?

Related Posts with Thumbnails