Tuesday, May 08, 2007

You're darn tootin'

I really like my GCSE class of course this could just be misplaced gratitude that it's not ancient civilisations. But I like the fact they are a small class and I like the stuff that we do. Like today we were talking about Hitler and how, on so many levels, he wasn't normal. It was a good class with lots of lively discussion.

As the class were leaving, they were talking about where they were headed to next. Without getting into specifics one of them talked about how the next teacher didn't really have control of the class and that they'd hide under desks during the lesson.

Astonished, I said 'Can you imagine if you did that here?!'

The reply? And I quote:

'They wouldn't even try, they'd be too scared!'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails