Sunday, January 06, 2008

A game for while I'm gone

Today we are off to Colorado for more skiing! Woo hoo! I'm slightly concerned though, as when I tested my pretty new skis, a lot of people seemed to fall around me so distracted they were by the beauty of them! Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to blog so while I'm away you can entertain yourselves with this.

I went to a Christmas gathering a couple of weeks ago where we played a limerick game. You know the drill, each person adds a line. This is the one that I had to complete. I thought it was hard but I thought you might like to play along while I'm away. If you're feeling brave, share it in the comments (or email me if you haven't got a Google account).

So your challenge is come up with a last line to this (it has to rhyme with the first):

There never will ever be pandas
Who can paint on a pure black canvas
When they pick up the pallet
They think it's a mallet

__________________________


Your turn! When I get back I'll tell you what I put.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

There never will ever be pandas
Who can paint on a pure black canvas
When they pick up the pallet
They think it's a mallet
They said we're never going back to Amanda's

ali wilson said...

There never will ever be pandas
Who can paint on a pure black canvas
When they pick up the pallet
They think it's a mallet
Yelling "kiss my lily-white ass"

Related Posts with Thumbnails