Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tennessee Ink

Today we were in Tennessee. Jose's brother, Luis, starts college there this week so off we trotted to leave him off.

Luis had decided some time ago, well last week, that he wanted to get a piercing in his ear. Not anything ordinary, that little bit at the front (which I have since learnt is called a daith piercing. Who knew?!)


Well you've got to check yourself out afterwards.

Jose, on the other hand, had a tattoo in mind.


The woman scared me more.


And me?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see won't you.

3 comments:

jools said...

oh my goodness - look at Jose's face ... he looks terrified and in BIG pain.

That's what I remember too :)

show me yours I'll show you mine ...

Kaz said...

I do believe that area of the ear is called the tragus ;)

So what did you get done? nipple piercing?

Tina said...

I think at this point Jose was concentrating on his breathing!

Karen, like I said, you'll just have to see!

Jools, you go first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails