Thursday, February 26, 2009

And I believe he's in session with Zane tonight

I haven't got tagged for this on Facebook yet but I've seen and ever keen to avoid coursework marking I thought I'd give it a go and post it here instead. If you haven't seen it, armed with nothing but random Wikipedia, Quote and Flickr pages you have to create an album cover for a fictious artist/band. Here's mine:



Not so fussed on the artist name (a dead Icelandic journalist don't you know. I know my brain struggles to remember all the late great Icelandic journalists so I imagine you are much the same) but doesn't the album name sound exactly like something Snow Patrol would come off with? And Flickr, you consistently exhibit outstanding pictures, I don't know why I don't visit more often.

One other funny thing from today, I had someone ask me about what the cavalry was. When they furthered it with 'horses?' I couldn't help myself but sing out loud 'horses, horses, horses' a la Meg Ryan, 'Sleepless in Seattle' style. It's fair to say they had no clue what I was going on about. I hope you do otherwise I will have just embarrassed myself with that for a second time today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails