Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What kind of week has it been

Pretty good. See previous postings about that.

It's even better because it's officially half term now. We just had two training days which were good enough, time to stop and take a breath. It must be nice to have a job where you have nothing to do for the next day in work. I worked like a trooper today in order to get a little bit ahead for next week so these few days I can enjoy somewhat. It might be time to break out Jamie again and make something exciting. Then of course I must take the opportunity to go see the little chap himself. The (grand)parents have made more excuses to go up that I thought possible so I have some catching up to do!

I might also watch a bit of daytime TV. Boy, I know how to spend my holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails