Thursday, February 19, 2009

Four for four! It's like the days of NC!

The trick is to keep the momentum going.

I'll start this post by saying it probably won't be the most profound/funny/interesting, I just wanted to keep going.

So what waffle to fill it with?

1. I am flipping well tired. I need to be more strict with myself about getting to bed. Ridiculous o'clock is too late for me to go to bed, especially when my alarm goes at quarter past silly. I was so good in Singapore. I'd even miss prime time Oprah to go to bed, yet I got up at a similar time to now.

2. I was supposed to work after my last class came left today. I didn't. Instead I talked with another teacher which was definitely less productive. Useful in its own way I suppose.

3. Had the last batch of burgers tonight for dinner. Upon reflection they look best and indeed homeliest (yes, I made up that word) when raw. Another damning indictment upon my actual cooking skills I think. Although I don't think the taste was impaired in any way.

4. You should iPlay the programme 'Disco Babes' from the other night. Hil-ar-i-ous!

Alright, I think that's me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails