Monday, November 20, 2006

Not much really

Not much really today:

Went to training about learning styles today. Fair enough not really related to this job, but it is to my next, and it tries to go some way to heal the sad sad news that I will not be going to Cork. I am destined to never to go there.

I am definitely an analytical learner - I'm excited about learning, I defer to authority and want recognition for all my hard work. Nice to know and good to realise I teach in equal parts. There was no test for laziness or freaky number remembering however.

I have a to do list, actually I’ve had it for a week or two. Maybe if I publicise it I’ll be shamed into doing the things on it.
-Tidy the unholy mess that is my room.
-File my bank statements etc.
-Take photos off my computer to free up space and back up my music.
-Sell my tat on eBay (actually this has been on my to-do list since June…2005)

Right, have to go ‘I’m a Celeb…’ has just started! Eh, hello that’s why it’s called a to do list. You have the things still to do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails