Thursday, November 09, 2006

You know what they say, if you look like your passport photo then you're too ill to travel

Ever in the quest to save money, I asked my dad tonight if he had any passport photos of me so I wouldn't have actually pay for new ones. He hunted in his desk and found these. I'm thinking not.






At first glance you think 'ah innocence itself', but that quickly changes to 'is she drugged?' [Points to note: 1) Yes, that is a Global Hypercolour t-shirt I'm wearing. 2) Forever and a day I had a fringe, goodness knows why. It was never straight due to the almighty cow's lick on my hairline. And 3) Alas the attempt by my ears to take over the world failed.]


There was however an even better photo from the same session:



I remember the incident well. It took an age for the first picture to come so I, the keen technician, bent down to see what was going on when...well you know.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

hahahahahahhahahahh................
hahahahahahahahha i sooo remember that t-shirt, how scary is that??

MinisterMoo said...

In the spirit of putting embarrassing things on one's Bebo, please enjoy rjharte.bebo.com

Hee hee :)

Tina said...

You had a global hypercolour too! We were so cool!

Ross I cannot believe it's your album cover!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails